Icicle is looking for Android developers who are passionate about delivering high quality, rock-solid apps.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What you will do
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Build features in the application using Kotlin language.
- Write Unit test cases for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Developing new user-facing features and achieve pixel-perfect layouts.
- Fix bugs and optimize performance for the apps
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information.
What we are looking for
- 3+ years of experience in developing Android apps.
- Must have strong expertise in programming languages like Kotlin.
- Familiarity with popular android libraries/methods like Dagger2, Coroutines.
- Working experience in unit testing is a must.
- Proficient at programming and interacting with APIs.
- Good knowledge of Android UI design principles, memory, storage and UI optimization for low-end devices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are an independent, task-oriented professional and can handle pressures of working in product teams with timeline pressures.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have 3+ years of experience as an Android developer, apply today!
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.