Icicle is looking for an experienced Data Engineer proficient with AWS Cloud infrastructure for developing, deploying, and supporting our internal business applications. In this project, you get the opportunity to work for a large Japanese enterprise.
We as a team consist of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do
- Work for managing the successful design, execution, and measurement of data initiatives
- Define problems and opportunities in a complex business area
- Create and develop end-to-end data driven solutions
- Measure the impact of the products developed
- Track all details in the issue tracking system (JIRA)
- Implementing data enrichment and cleansing routines
- Executing features, preparing modelling data sets, feature selection, etc.
- Ensuring proper runtime deployment of models
- Attend meetings, submit work progress reports, and perform related duties as required.
- Work with the team to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs
What are we looking for
- Overall 5+ years of experience of IT experience with an Engineering degree
- 3+ years of working knowledge of data science and machine learning foundations.
- Programming language experience with Python or Java.
- Knowledge of cloud environments such AWS S3, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, Lambda etc is preferred.
- Debugging skills on JAVA, experience on DevOps tools, CICD pipelines would be an added advantage
- Proven ability to solve complex quantitative business challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: Python, Java
- AWS Cloud services (EMR, Kinesis, S3, Lambda, API GW, Advanced IAM etc)
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 5+ years of experience as a Big Data Engineer, apply today!
We would love to talk! Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.