Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Write on an ongoing basis for our digital platforms about the industry, services, technology, and tools.
- Brainstorm with the Marketing team to come up with multi-format / multi-channel content ideas from blogs, to infographics and videos
- Independently plan, research, outline, write and edit new and update existing content.
- Creating concise, eye-catching, innovative headlines and content.
- Write well researched and engaging content with deep business understanding
- Apply SEO principles to all written content to create content that is both intriguing, and high-ranking
- Writing on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms including blog posts, social media posts, and promotional copy.
- Research markets, industries and competitors to compare and create content that is innovative and original.
- Maintain research on timely industry-related technical & business topics
- Collaborate with campaign managers, SEO team, and designers.
Skills You Must Have
- Minimum 3+ years of experience with sharp business writing skills for an international audience.
- Hands-on experience in writing engaging Technical / Non-Technical Blogs and Marketing Copy in the IT Software Services Domain.
- Ability to write actionable and well researched long blog/articles having 1000 to 2000 words
- Mastery over the English language and a strong eye for detail.
- Expertise with optimizing content for SEO with target Key phrases.
- Understand and support the marketing and sales cycles within an IT services firm.
- Must be a self-starter, manage projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated the ability to produce clear, concise, and effective communications.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, such as - Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
Good To Have Other Skills
- Experience in writing and editing marketing sales copy.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Experience of being a part of the marketing team of an IT services firm.
Benefits you Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 3+ years of experience as a Marketing Copy or Blog Writer for an IT Software services domain then, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please contact us on +91 9686963210 / 8454977703 and submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.