Icicle is looking for a candidate who can excel in various aspects of Content Marketing such as content audit, content strategy, content development, and content promotion. If you have a passion, for how content can achieve business goals then Icicle is the place for you.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do
- Handle all Content Marketing activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to generate more business leads.
- Ability to asses the current content and implement new strategies.
- Involve in research, ideation, and new concept creation.
- Propose content ideas to attract prospect leads that are inspired/backed by market research.
- Ensuring we have highly differentiated, content assets to put through the marketing channels.
- Apply SEO principles to content creation, which increases the ranking of specific key-phrases on all major search engines.
- Execute the content strategy to draw audience attention, increase overall engagement with the visitors and drive leads.
- For digital outreach - build and generate content for Blogs, Social Media, Quora, Article, Answers for Q&A sites, Press Releases, Blog Comments etc.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in In-bound lead generation through content marketing & promotions.
- Knowledge in Keyword Research, Keyword Placement, and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags etc.
- Experienced with creating content for outreaching through Social, Email, and Link building.
- Understanding of competitive analysis concept and implementing to get the desired output.
- Well versed and interest in generating a huge number of backlinks to increase presence in different channels.
- Understand the use of landing pages and how to write effective call-to-action.
- Expertise in executing a content campaign by identifying the target audience.
- A good blend of marketing and business content writing skills with impeccable grammar.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills must be your forte.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information into compelling stories.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Hands-on with IT fluency & Knowledge of Business Development will be an additional plus.
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 1+ years of experience as Content Marketing Executive then, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.