Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
- Handle all Content Marketing activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to generate more business leads.
- Involve in ideation and new concept creation.
- Ability to research, identify and implement new strategies.
- Ensuring we have highly differentiated, high value, content assets to put through the marketing channels.
- Propose creative/innovative solutions or content ideas to attract prospect leads and nurture them.
- Generate new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Apply SEO principles to content creation, that increases the ranking of specific key-phrases on all major search engines.
- Research competitive Social Media strategies to get insights for content, creatives and trends within the industry segment.
- Execute the content strategy to draw audience attention, increase overall engagement with the visitors and drive leads.
- For digital outreach - build and maintain databases for content marketing.
- Identify and create good content that is inspired/backed by market research.
- Generate content for a variety of digital media platforms: Blogs, Social Media, Presentation, Article, Answers for Q&A sites, Press Releases, Blog Comments etc.
Skills Seeked for
- Minimum 1+ years of experience.
- Expertise in In-bound lead generation through content marketing & Promotions.
- Possess an excellent understanding of Twitter and Linkedin along with other Social Media Platforms.
- Experienced with creating content for outreaching through Social, Email, and Link building.
- Hands-on with IT fluency & Knowledge of Business Development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with impeccable grammar.
- A good blend of marketing and business content writing skills.
- Creative thinker with the ability to transform technical and digital information into compelling stories.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing applications and Web-site data analysis using Google Analytics.
- Understand the use of landing pages and how to write effective call-to-action.
- A keen eye for detail, meticulous writing & error spotting Team player and a collaborative mindset.
- Keeping up to date with the most recent developments in Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Knowledge in SEO, Keyword Placement, HTML Tags and ability to write suitable and targeted Page Title, Meta Descriptions, Alt Tags, etc.
Benefits you Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 1+ years of experience as Content Marketing Executive then, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.