Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our product team to build enterprise-scale software.
- Write code and libraries that can be used across products.
- Working on the latest technologies, frameworks, and processes
- Optimize code to improve performance and efficiency
- Deliver quality, performance, and maintainability
Skills You Must Have
- Minimum 8+ years of working experience on Java platform
- Strong Java programming skills with experience in developing multi-threaded modules
- Good knowledge of data structures, concurrency, threads, performance optimization.
- Experience using Hibernate, database programming; SQL programming
- Comfortable working with APIs .
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code
- Ability to work independently and also with disparate and diverse teams.
Benefits You Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have minimum 8+ years of experience as a Core Java Developer then, apply today! We will love to talk! Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.