Icicle is looking for an experienced Data Engineer proficient with AWS Cloud infrastructure for developing, deploying, and supporting our internal business applications. In this project, you get the opportunity to work for a large Japanese enterprise.
We as a team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do
- Work with the team to evaluate and make strategic decisions that will address specific technology design needs
- Perform data migration, integration and data analytics etc. to meet business expectations in an efficient manner.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams in resolving sophisticated technical issues
- Provide design mentorship that follows the enterprise architecture vision and adheres to applicable application technology guidelines
- Hands-on technical expertise to craft, deploy, secure, optimize and support our solutions
- Lead Agile/Kanban workflows and team process work
- Track all details in the issue tracking system (JIRA)
- Be a Mentor and collaborate with the team to tackle specific business problems.
- Document and communicate module and framework functions, interfaces, and performance criteria to diverse audiences.
What are we looking for
- Overall 7+ years of experience with AWS Infra operations
- Strong development experience in Scala language.
- Scripting language experience with Python or NodeJS
- Two or more years experience with big data processing within cloud environments such AWS S3, EMR, Kinesis, Lambda, API GW, Advanced IAM etc
- Proven experience with any of the databases like PostgreSQL/ MySQL / DynamoDB
- Experience on “Infra as code” automation like Terraform, and debugging skills on JAVA, DevOps tools, Hadoop
- Should have used version control platforms like GitLab, GitHub or Bitbucket
- Proven ability to solve complex quantitative business challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Languages: Scala, Pytho or NodeJS
- AWS Cloud services (EMR, Kinesis, S3, Lambda, API GW, Advanced IAM etc)
- Database: PostgreSQL / MySQL / DynamoDB
- Version Control: GitLab, GitHub or Bitbucket
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 7+ years of experience as a Data Engineer, apply today!
We would love to talk! Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.