Icicle is looking for an expertise candidate in Data service, a single point of entry for all data (content) requests: The service is extensively used by the Client’s product, research and data teams to identify new datasets to support Client products.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What we are looking for
- Overall experience of 5+ years of experience in Data Service
- Extensive experience in Python / R is preferred knowledge or should be proficient in any other technical languages.
- Working knowledge of SQL or other database querying language.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the overall architecture of software systems for products and solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
What you will do
- Manages and expands relationships with internal and outsourced development partners on software systems design and development.
- Understanding of Client systems, databases to identify candidate datasets
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards
- - Develop internal Quality Assurance library by creating notebooks using Pythons
- Establish and automate any of our existing processes that can be automated.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have 5+ years of experience in Data Service, apply today!
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.