Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
- You are a developer at heart who understand and love Servers, Networks and Cloud based deployment philosophy
- You understand or implemented RAID, HA Load Balancing, Database Clustering, Sharding, Failover setups.
- You are well versed with Shell Scripting, Chef, Puppet, Capistrano. You automate everything and do not like to do any admin activity manually.
- You have thorough knowledge of AWS API including EC2, S3, Cloud Front etc. Handy if you know Digital Ocean and Rackspace API
- You are friends with software like Nagios, New Relic, Cloud Watch, Opsworks. You like to make more friends like these.
- You communicate well in every channel possible - Phone, Email, Chat, Bug Tracker, User Stories etc.
You Should Know
- Ruby, Python, Chef, Puppet, Capistrano, Linux
- AWS Stack - EC2, S3, Cloud Front, ELB, Identity & Access Management (IAM), Digital Ocean, Rackspace, Engine Yard
- Nginx, HA Proxy, Unicorn, Passenger, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Memcached, Redis,
- Automation, Continuous Deployments, High Availability, Release Management, Agile Project Management
You Should Have
- Understanding of latest advancements in DevOps and Infrastructure management
- Excellent understanding of DNS, Linux internals, Shell Scripts
- Understanding of the basics of scalable cloud systems: Linux, security, Amazon EC2, HTTP and RESTful Web services.
Good to have
- Participation in open source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
- Passionate about blogging technical stuff, speaking at meetups, conventions
What You Get
- Very very competitive salary with performance bonus
- Active promotion of your professional career by sending you to events, hackathons, user groups etc
- Daily time-slot where you are encouraged to spend time to play around with new technology or self learning.
- Great team with great projects. You will be working with teams across the world building products for Startups.
- Remote working whenever possible or needed. Just get the stuff done.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.