Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - https://www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - https://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Design, Architect, Develop & Release SaaS Platform in US Healthcare domain
- Handled Team of developers in executing time-bound front-end projects
- Interacted with multiple teams - UX, QA, Business Analysts and driving the product functionality
- Excellent communication skills, deep understanding of front-end technologies & discipline to follow engineering best practices & processes
- Clear understanding of API concepts & SPA
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough
- Understands cloud based development and deployment which are typical for SaaS applications
- Strong experience programming lightweight code, refactoring, optimizing
- Value test-driven development, intelligent software design techniques and clean and clear coding style
- Follow coding standards set for the project, ensuring high performance and responsiveness
- Deep conceptual and technological understanding of contemporary concepts such as mobile development, cloud computing, social networking, BI etc.
- Capability to take risks and thrive in an environment of change
- Exhibit strong leadership and exceptional technical skills
- Solid understanding of web-scale architectural considerations such as security, performance, scalability, reliability, availability
- Ability to work independently and also with disparate and diverse teams
Secondary Skills: REST API
- Creating modules/ components.
Good to Have
- Passionate about reading and writing on technical stuff
- SaaS Product Development experience and working with teams across multiple timezones
- Any prior experience or exposure to US Healthcare industry is a plus
What You Get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- Working directly with product owners based out of US
- You will make a big impact on product management, specification and decision making
- Opportunity to work with big team of committed, talented people with a great sense of humor.
We will love to talk! Contact us
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.