Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - https://www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - https://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing highly performant and fault-tolerant APIs using NodeJS
- Implement user interfaces in ReactJS
- Automated integration and unit testing
- Own major features from requirements definition through design, coding, testing, deployment and support.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Take ownership of product features, from design to development, deployment and maintenance - to ensure they are consistent and efficient;
- Collaborates cross-functionally with design, product & QA.
Skills You Must Have
- Overall experience of 4+ years with relevant more than 2yrs of experience in ReactJS and NodeJS
- Strong experience using frameworks such as NodeJS, React JS, and Redux.
- Experience in object oriented design skills.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Knowledge and experience in the best practices of design and architecture.
- Should have implemented automatic tests associated with the front-end layer, both integration and unit.
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Experience in TypeScript is an added advantage.
- Exposure in working in Agile / Scrum Methodology
- Advance programming skills and write code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross browser compatibility and website performance.
- Proficient in either popular Flux or Redux.
- Unit Testing.
Benefits You Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have minimum 4+ years of experience as FullStack Developer then, apply today! We will love to talk! Please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.