Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Design, Architect, Develop & Release products for SaaS business
- Serve as the voice of technology when collaborating with other team members and key stakeholders on the overall strategy, product roadmap, experience design, and marketing strategy and capabilities
- Work directly with international client and team on latest technology stack.
- You have to be at least 3+ years of experience with Ruby, Rails 4.2+, ReactJS and Test Driven Development
- Exhibit highest quality software engineering practices, always striving to improve and perfect your craft
- Gained good knowledge of working with APIs and performance optimization
- You write clean code, automate and continuously deploy it
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve products and development flow
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability, and usability of systems
- You want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. Ready to revisit your own code and improve it
- You love to participate in DevOps tasks, design reviews, writing stories, test cases, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing and automated acceptance testing.
- You might not be familiar with every tool for development, but you're a fast learner- you can go from zero to expert in no time flat.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Ruby, Ruby on Rails 4.2+ , Rspec, ReactJS, Rest API
ReactJS, Redux, Webpack
Good to Have
- Participation in open source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
- Experience in any other MVC framework or technology is a plus
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- You will make a big impact on product, specification and decision making
- Opportunity to work with team of committed, talented people with long background in Ruby world
So, if you have 3+ years of experience working as full stack developer, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit
- Your complete application with salary expectations
- Your GitHub ID or any relevant project demos, code samples
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.