Why Girl Developers?
Icicle always had team members from diverse backgrounds and a strong female technology team - developers, quality analysts, product managers at all levels.
We are looking to add few interns to that great team.
Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean front-ends, scalable applications and manage them on Cloud with a team of exceptional professionals working across domains and timezones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - http://www.icicletech.com
First Things First
Technologies we work on, and some of which you will get trained on
- PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB, Memcached
- Amazon Web Services, Heroku
You will have a mandatory 6 weeks training covering basics from Typing (yes, we test that too), to languages & Cloud technologies.
After 6 weeks you will be part of product team specializing in one or two specific technologies.
- You are a girl, passionate about programming, new technologies and solving problems
- You are startup minded, love open-source and working on complex products
- You are good at basics of basic programming concepts from object oriented programming, database modeling, algorithms
- You are independent, task oriented and can handle pressures of working in product teams
You Get To
- Team up with professionals who have developed products across domains for last 10 years. Learn from them, be part of those product teams
- Access huge training material & knowledge base on different topics to improve your skills
- Train on the best and the latest technologies and find out what your interest areas, aptitude and strength
- Attend tech conferences, meetups - get to interact with industry you are planning to join
- Work with International & Indian startups. Understand how products are planned and developed
- Do good, you have a job offer ready after your internship
Good To Have
- Participation in Open Source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stack Overflow and other groups
- Passionate about writing, reading about technology, and insane curiosity about everything
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.