Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our product team to build enterprise-scale software.
- Write code and libraries that can be used across products.
- Working on the latest technologies, frameworks, and processes
- Optimize code to improve performance and efficiency
- Deliver quality, performance, and maintainability
Skills You Must Have
- Minimum 5+ years of strong Java 8 development experience
- Working experience on Scala is a must.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented principles
- Comfortable working with REST APIs.
- Familiarity with containerization (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge of data structures, concurrency, threads, performance optimization.
- Understanding web technologies such as HTTP, CSS, React will be an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code
- Ability to work independently and also with disparate and diverse teams.
- Prior experience in working on JVM-based, enterprise-scale software development would be an added advantage.
- Java, Scala, REST APIs
- HTTP, CSS, React, Docker, Kubernetes
Benefits You Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have minimum 6+ years of experience as a Java Developer with a Scala skillset then, apply today! We will love to talk! Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.