Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Love Application design, planning, coding and development.
- Write beautiful test driven code using language best practices.
- Participate in design reviews, writing stories, coding modules, code reviews & testing.
- Are passionate for beautiful design, has creative flair and strong visual sense.
- Will be interpreting business requirements into UI/UX mockups, functional iOS phone and iPad apps
- Lead and guide team to create awesome iOS apps, which solves problems innovatively.
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible with creative solutions to difficult, mobile-centric problems like synchronization, asynchronous APIs and leveraging offline device capabilities.
- Share what you have learned with the immediate team and also with the larger community.
- Want to take ownership of quality and usability of your & team’s code. You should be ready to revisit code and improve it.
- See all of the potential of mobile, and know how to get the most out of the iOS platform.
- A good communicator and keep all the key stakeholders updated.
- Communicate well in every channel possible - Phone, Email, Chat, Bug Tracker, User Stories etc.
You Should Know
- OOPs Concept, Objective-C/Swift , iPhone SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Touch / UIKit frameworks, Interface Builder, MVC Design Patterns, Mobile Messaging Architecture, Mobile Security
- Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Web service integration
- SQLite & other Data stores
- iPhone Tester, iPad Peek, Appium, Test Studio, Assertions debugging tool, Calabash
You Should Have
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in iOS Development, experience submitting application to iTunes with a compelling mobile portfolio published on iTunes App Store.
- Ability to translate business requirements into brilliant app-based solutions.
- Strong leadership skills and are able to inspire your team to always be better.
- Ownership; picking up a project, making it your own and sticking with it to completion.
- Familiarity with test-driven development (TDD) methodologies and agile/scrum development process.
- Excellent knowledge of iOS Technology Stack, Mobile Development and iOS eco-system.
- A focus and passion for Mobile UI & UX to make apps exciting for the User.
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, animations and performance optimization.
- Understanding of the nuances of UI & Screen layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for both phones and tablets.
- Rapid Prototyping skills for getting product feedback.
- Experience using APIs from third parties, social media etc.
- Good understanding of handling the performance and memory of iOS Apps
- Worked with Location Services, Push Notifications, Animations and Personalization.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Knowledge of a variety of iPhone & iPad devices.
- Demonstrated interest in learning new technologies in wearable computing.
Good to have
- Participation in open source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups.
- Passionate about blogging technical stuff, speaking at meetups, conventions.
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus.
- Active promotion of your professional career by sending you to events, hackathons, user groups etc.
- Daily timeslot where you are encouraged to spend time play around with new technology or self-learning.
- Great team with exciting projects. You will be working with teams across the world building products for Startups.
- Remote working whenever possible or needed. Just get the stuff done.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.