Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - www.icicletech.com
- Write beautiful test driven code using language best practices.
- Love to participate in design reviews, writing stories, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing
- Are passionate for beautiful design, has creative flair and strong visual sense.
- Might not be familiar with every tool for development, but you're a fast learner and you can pick up technologies fast.
- Share what you have learned, with the immediate team and also with the larger community.
- Want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. You should be ready to revisit your own code and improve it.
- Communicate well in every channel possible - Phone, Email, Chat, Bug Tracker, User Stories etc.
You Should Know
Android SDK, Mobile Messaging Architecture, Mobile Security, Eclipse
- Location Services, Push Notifications, Widgets, Notifications, Animations, Data Storage, Intents, Localization, Personalization, Sync
Web service integration
- SQLite & other Data stores
- Robolectric, Robotium, Android debugging tools, libraries, emulator
You Should Have
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough.
- Minimum 3 year of experience in Android Development with at least three apps published on App store
- Excellent knowledge of Java Technology Stack, Mobile Development and Android eco-system
- A focus and passion for Mobile UI & UX to make apps exciting for the User
- Rapid Prototyping skills for getting product feedback
- Prior experience with test-driven development (TDD) methodologies or using test tools like Robolectric
- Experience using APIs from third parties, social media etc.
- Good understanding handling the performance and memory of Android Apps
- Worked with Location Services, Push Notifications, Animations, Widgets, Personalization,
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Like to stay on the cutting edge of mobile application development
Good to have
- Participation in open source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
- Passionate about blogging technical stuff, speaking at meetups, conventions
What You Get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- Active promotion of your professional career by sending you to events, hackathons, user groups etc
- Daily timeslot where you are encouraged to spend time play around with new technology or self learning.
- Great team with exciting projects. You will be working with teams across the world building products for Startups.
- Remote working whenever possible or needed. Just get the stuff done.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.