Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean front-ends, scalable applications and manage them on Cloud with a team of exceptional professionals working across domains and timezones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - https://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Write beautiful test driven code using language best practices.
- Love to participate in design reviews, writing stories, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing
- Are passionate for beautiful design, has creative flair and strong visual sense.
- Might not be familiar with every tool for development, but you're a fast learner and you can pick up technologies fast.
- Share what you have learned, with the immediate team and also with the larger community.
- Want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. You should be ready to revisit your own code and improve it.
- Communicate well in every channel possible - Phone, Email, Chat, Bug Tracker, User Stories etc.
You Should Know
- OOPs Concepts, Objective-C/Swift, iPhone SDK, Xcode, Cocoa Touch / UIKit frameworks, Interface Builder, MVC Design Patterns, Mobile Messaging Architecture, Mobile Security
- Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Web service integration
- SQLite & other Data stores
- iPhone Tester, iPad Peek, Appium, Test Studio, Assertions debugging tool, Calabash
You Should Have
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in iOS Development, experience submitting application to iTunes, with at least three approved apps in iTunes App Store
- Excellent knowledge of iOS Technology Stack, Mobile Development and iOS eco-system
- A focus and passion for Mobile UI & UX to make apps exciting for the User
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom UI controls, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols, implementing delegate interfaces, animations, and performance optimization
- Understanding of the nuances of UI & Screen layouts, and how to create adaptive interfaces that work for both phones and tablets
- Rapid Prototyping skills for getting product feedback
- Prior experience with test-driven development (TDD) methodologies and agile/scrum development process
- Experience using APIs from third parties, social media etc.
- Good understanding handling the performance and memory of iOS Apps
- Worked with Location Services, Push Notifications, Animations and Personalization,
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Like to stay on the cutting edge of mobile application development
Good to have
- Participation in open source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
- Passionate about blogging technical stuff, speaking at meetups, conventions
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- Active promotion of your professional career by sending you to events, hackathons, user groups etc
- Daily timeslot where you are encouraged to spend time play around with new technology or self-learning.
- Great team with exciting projects. You will be working with teams across the world building products for Startups.
- Remote working whenever possible or needed. Just get the stuff done.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.