Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for generating leads and opening new business accounts meeting monthly & quarterly targets.
- Constantly find ways to develop a strong Lead pipeline for the business development team.
- Create, manage and optimize marketing campaigns across key performance marketing channels.
- Analyze & research the target market/industry segment to find loads of prospects.
- Research on the Internet and generate contact details of prospects for promoting our services and products.
- Generating leads from Identified prospects, by reaching out to them via personalized emails, on various tech & business forums and social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, and AngelList, etc).
- Executing outbound marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels like targeted Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Social Media Marketing, PPC/Display ads on Google, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- Working with targets and being competitive to meet it aggressively.
- Follow up with the prospect and forward to the Business Development team for closing it.
- Keep track of leads generated and analyze the performance of the marketing campaign.
- Send the first response to any inbound inquiry generated through the form & Chat on the website.
Skills You Must Have
- Minimum 2+ years of experience as a B2B Lead Generation specialist in an IT Software Services
- Experience in researching the background of prospects and other contacts online and collecting information that is helpful in qualifying them.
- Ability to build a list of prospect contacts and building multiple strategies to approach them.
- Knowledge of sales and marketing processes including basic selling principles and solution selling methods.
- Patience to engage and build long term relationships with prospects.
- Good understanding of technical jargon and business sales cycle in the IT software services domain.
- A focus on continuous improvement and learning about our prospects, and how to convert them to be customers.
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Top-notch communication skills, written & verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Good To Have Other Skills
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, WebTrends, individual SM analytics, HubSpot)
- Familiarity or ability to quickly learn marketing systems and tools
- Effective telephone selling skills
Benefits You Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humor.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 2+ years of experience as Lead Generation Executive then, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please contact us on +91 9686963210 / 8454977703 and submit your updated resume to email@example.com
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.