Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Understand business and technical challenges and transform them to a machine learning / analytics problem.
- Research and implement solutions using machine learning and other AI technologies approaches to solve business problems.
- Ability to build quick solutions by understanding user stories and business requirements from different stakeholders.
- Adhere to follow best practices in development and CI/CD methods.
- Analyzing the ML algorithms that could be used to solve a given problem and ranking them by their success probability.
- Solve architecture tasks during use-cases implementation including troubleshooting
- Develop processing patterns for data
- Plan, create, optimize, drive and execute the content strategy aligning with short- term and long- term of marketing targets and the rest of the organization.
- Consistently evaluates the technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary.
- Implement tools and libraries that will help in scalable development in the future
Skills You Must Have
- Overall experience of 4+ years in software development for products or services.
- Must have minimum 2+ years with hands-on experience delivering products or solutions that utilized Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing or other forms of AI solutions like machine vision.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Programming expertise on Python and preferably in one or more programming languages like C++, Java, Go, etc
- Proven expertise in any of the Machine Learning tools like TensorFlow, Keras, Theano, or Caffe
- Experience in solving several real-life problems using Machine Learning tools.
- Experience delivering production-level client-facing projects.
- Knowledge of distributed, scalable architectures and CI/CD tooling
- Understanding business objectives and developing models that help to achieve them, along with metrics to track their progress.
Good to have:
- Experience with handling Big Data (Spark, HBase, Kafka, etc)
- Experience in one or more NLP libraries (i.e. spaCy, NLTK, etc)
Benefits You Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humor.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have minimum 2+ years of experience as ML Engineer then, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please contact us on +91 9686963210 / 8454977703 and submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.