Icicle is looking for an experienced Performance Test Engineer who will be able to work under minimal supervision, relying on experience and judgment to ensure the appropriate level of performance testing is incorporated into the project implementations.
We as a team consisting of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do
- As a Test Specialist, you will be responsible for testing performance, load, scalability/capacity, networks and infrastructure
- Involved in the planning, design, management, execution, and reporting of tests using appropriate testing tools and techniques.
- Analyze root causes of performance issues and provide corrective actions.
- Generate Performance Graphs, session reports and other related documents required for validation and analysis.
- Responsible for administering and managing the complete Delivery with support Skills Performance and Capacity Management.
- Utilize performance tools, analyzing results, resolving performance-related issues, including optimization and tuning.
- Perform the role of a Specialists who primarily apply their technical skills in an internal or external client billable services and implementation environment
What are we looking for
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Performance Testing
- Must be necessarily proficient in Load testing tools such as HP Load Runner, Performance Centre, Jmeter and SoapUI
- Good coding experience with any program language like Java or C#.
- Extensive experience working in an Agile and/or Scaled Agile project delivery framework
- Demonstrated ability in profiling and performance analysis expertise with a track record of optimization
- Proven ability in HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP/IP performance considerations
- Understanding, measuring and tuning of n-tier applications in clustered environments
- Experience in Operational readiness testing, CPU, physical memory, and disk usage analysis
- Quickly learn new concepts and software as necessary.
- Proven communication skills
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 4+ years of experience as a Performance Test Engineer, apply today!
We would love to talk! Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.