Icicle is looking for an experienced Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage Microsoft Power BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this project, you get the opportunity to work for a large Japanese enterprise.
We as a team consisting of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do
As a Power BI developer, you will get to:
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain Power BI report solutions on Microsoft Azure Platform
- Connect to data sources, import data, and transform data for BI from different enterprise data sources using Power BI ETL
- Create KPIs / visualizations / reports / dashboards based on business requirements
- Embedding or integrating Power BI reports into other applications as needed.
- Write and execute queries upon request for data.
- Test reports and data for accuracy prior to deployment.
- Conduct appropriate performance testing to ensure all solutions will meet SLAs and performance criteria.
- Continuously improve performance and reliability of reports.
- Assist in architectural design reviews and ensure technology stack selection is relevant
- Recommend additional options for reporting and analytics.
What are we looking for
- Minimum 3+ years of software development experience on Power BI
- Demonstrated SQL expertise, coding functions, packages, stored procedures, scripts, and queries in SQL Server.
- Three or more years experience in designing and delivering BI reporting solutions.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Microsoft Power BI, and ETL solutions.
- Proficiency in developing visual reports, dashboards, and KPI scorecards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform and cloud solutions
- Excellent coding and debugging skills
- Experience developing Power BI and Tableau models and dashboards
- Databases:SQL Server, Oracle
- Cloud platform: Azure
- Experience with PL-SQL, T-SQL, and other SQL development
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 3+ years of experience as a Power BI Developer, apply today!
We would love to talk! Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.