Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Performs regression testing on websites.
- Perform usability testing for total system performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
- Effectively communicates manual QA testing activities and findings in oral and written forms.
- Controls and manages own daily test activities.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Provides input to all test activities
- Leads test execution and reporting
- Facilitate code coverage analysis using industry standard tools
Skills Seeked for
- Minimum 5+ years of demonstrated experience as QA in Automation testing.
- Good experience on Selenium, Web-driver, Java and database testing.
- May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities and objectives.
- Execute test cases based on functional specifications for new products as well as change requests (defects, enhancements, new features functionality).
- Develop and refine the “done” criteria for user stories along with the product owner and the agile team and execute test cases to ensure their completion.
- Assist with researching, documenting and communicating escalated customer problems.
- Must be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently, and possess a sense of accountability and urgency in completing assignments with minimal guidance
- Create, maintain, and execute automated functional and regression testing, stress and load testing of Web site and applications.
- Own problems in the Web sites and applications and assist in resolving problems.
- Work with members of the application development, product management, and QA teams to ensure high-quality applications.
- Help improve all the products the team works on by participating in Agile team meetings.
Good to Have
- Knowledge of application development methodologies such as Agile is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills, proven ability in determining the root cause of problems and the base set of conditions for their occurrence.
- Experience with Testing Automation Tools.
So, if you have 5+ years of experience as Quality Analyst then, apply today!
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.