Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - https://www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - https://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Own major features from requirements definition through design, coding, testing, deployment, and support.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with design, product & QA.
- Participate in Daily stand-up, sprint planning, paired programming, unit testing, and retrospectives
Skills You Must Have
- Overall experience of minimum 4 years with hands-on experience in ReactJS of 1.5 -2 yrs at least.
- Thorough understanding of React.js, its core principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Knowledge and experience in the best practices of design and architecture.
- Should have implemented automatic tests associated with the front-end layer, both integration, and unit.
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and RESTful APIs.
- Experience in TypeScript is an added advantage.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Exposure in working in Agile / Scrum Methodology
- Enthusiasm for constant learning and strengthening of your craft
- You are detailed and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Primary Skills: ReactJS, EcmaScript, TypeScript, JSON, HTML,CSS3, REST API
- Proficient in either popular Flux or Redux.
- Unit Testing
Good To Have Other Skills
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Familiar with the Node.js framework.
Benefits You Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have minimum 4+ years of experience as React Js Developer then, apply today! We will love to talk! Please share your updated resume to email@example.com
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.