Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in NewYork, Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Design & Release multiple products in Financial Domain
- Team size of about 20 with Development team of 6 - 8. Work with different stakeholders - Product Owners, Business Analysts & QA Team
- Work and directly responsible for the end-client, a Financial Major in US
- Get complete control of product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in developing web applications.
- Fluent coding ability with React.js to be able to build components and apps independently
- Design and Develop components in React.js for modular and reusable components.
- Write clean, simple code.
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve our products and development flow
- Experience in developing front-end web applications that adapt to the form factor of the display device (tablets, laptops, desktops, phones, etc.)
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code.
- Talking to the Client and understanding end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- You will be responsible for the business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures, algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes objects, etc.
- Ability to work independently and also with disparate and diverse teams
- Testing Frameworks: Mocha, Jest
- Toolkits/Workflow: Grunt, Yeoman, Ember-Cli, Flux
Good to Have
- Passionate about reading and writing on technical stuff
- Familiar with Angular.js framework
- Good to have Electron experience but not necessary.
What you get
- Working directly with product owners
- You will make a big impact on product management, specification and decision making
- Opportunity to work with team of committed, talented people with mentoring and exciting technologies
Mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at https://www.icicletech.com/careers
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.