Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - https://www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - https://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing new user-facing features using ReactJS
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
Skills You Must Have
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in ReactJS and its core principles
- Thorough understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code.
- Talking to the Client and understanding end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability, and usability of our systems
- Proficient in either popular Flux or Redux
Good To Have Other Skills
- Passionate about reading and writing on technical stuff
- Familiar with Angular.js framework
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
What you get
- Working directly with product owners
- You will make a big impact on product management, specification, and decision making
- Opportunity to work with a team of committed, talented people with mentoring and exciting technologies
So, if you have 1+ years of experience in ReactJS then, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please contact us on +91 9686963210 / 8454977703 and submit your updated resume to email@example.com
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.