Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Design, Develop & Release multiple products in the Technology Domain
- Working on latest technologies, frameworks and processes
- Get complete control of product with active involvement
- You have to be at least 2+ years of experience with Ruby, Rails 4.2+, and Test Driven Development.
- Exhibit highest quality software engineering practices, always striving to improve and perfect your craft.
- Gained good knowledge of working with APIs and performance optimisation.
- You write clean code, automate and continuously deploy it.
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve our products and development flow.
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems.
- You want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. Ready to revisit your own code and improve it.
- You love to participate in DevOps tasks, design reviews, writing stories, test cases, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing and automated acceptance testing.
- You might not be familiar with every tool for development, but you're a fast learner- you can go from zero to expert in no time flat.
- Have excellent communication skills.
Datastores: PostgreSQL, Redis
Server: Nginx, Unicorn, Passenger
Good to Have
- Participation in open source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups.
- Experience in AngularJS, ReactJS or any other MVC framework is a plus.
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus.
- You will make a big impact on our product, specification and decision making.
- Opportunity to work with the team of committed, talented people with a long background in Ruby world.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.