Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and NewYork.
More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Design, Develop & Release product for European client.
- Exposure to Telecom domain across multiple countries
- Working on latest technologies, frameworks and processes
- Get complete control of product with active involvement
Skills Seeked for
- Minimum 2-6 years of experience in developing applications with Ruby on Rails including knowledge/experience with Test Driven Development approach
- Highest quality software engineering practices, always striving to improve and perfect your craft.
- Writing clean code, automate and continuously deploy it
- Taking ownership of application to enhance and maintain it
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve our products and development flow.
- Being on the heel anytime to accept challenges initiatively, crack any hard nut and work on an equal platform with a smart team.
- Being proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems
- Willingness to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. Ready to revisit your own code and improve it.
- Passion to participate in DevOps tasks, design reviews, writing stories, test cases, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing and automated acceptance testing.
- Though not familiar with every tool for development, should be a fast learner, proficient enough to start from zero to expert in no time flat.
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached,
- Coffeescript, jQuery, Bootstrap, React.js (Good to have) or Node.js
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough.
- Minimum 2 to 6 years of experience in Ruby/Rails (for the Back-end position), extensive experience in web development in general and more languages as a bonus
- Prior experience with test-driven development methodologies - used extensively for all products/projects
- Good knowledge of working with APIs and performance optimisation
- Value test-driven development, intelligent software design techniques and clean and clear coding style
- Excellent communication skills.
Good to Have
- Participation in open source projects
- Active involvement in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
So, if you have 2+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit
- Your complete application with salary expectations
- Your GitHub ID
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.