Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean front-ends, scalable applications and manage them on Cloud with a team of exceptional professionals working across domains and time zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- 4+ years of experience doing QA on Web-based and enterprise software systems
- Experience with QA Automation with writing Rspec tests for Ruby on Rails software (preferred).
- Good experience with Selenium.
- Exposure to Nunit will be added advantage.
- Familiarity with Jenkins and TeamCity CI tools.
- Knowledge of source control systems such as git or svn
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with gathering requirements, reviewing requirement specifications, developing test plans and defining testing strategies.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and mitigates application issues and security vulnerabilities
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find the bad defects and bugs quickly
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases / scenarios / usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned team-members.
- Develop, execute, and maintain software to automate testing as well possess excellent knowledge of Manual Testing concepts and skills..
- Good knowledge of Software Development life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Test Life cycle (STLC).
- Extensive knowledge in Functional, Smoke, Integration, System Testing.
- Good Knowledge of white box testing and black box testing-smoke, functional, integration, system performance, browser compatibility, usability, accessibility, adhoc testing.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Technical / Functional Skills
- Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Knowledge and experience in technical aspects of software solution being tested
- Business process understanding
- Bug Tracking: JIRA, FogBugz, Pivotal Tracker, Trac.
- Web Browser Automation: Selenium, Watir
- Unit Testing: Rspec, Nunit.
You Should Have
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Experience managing and running test cases using test case management tools
- Some experience with at least one programming language like Python, Ruby, Go OR experience with test automation tools.
- Experience with SOAPUI / Postman but not limited to JUnit / TestNG, JBehave (or other BDD framework), Selenium, mock objects, AntHill Pro, Cobertura is a plus.
- Experience with load testing and knowledge of load testing tools like Locust, Jmeter would be a plus
- Familiarity with GitHub/GitLab and agile/scrum methodologies
- Solid understanding of REST APIs, JSON, test driven development and standards
- Have excellent communication skills.
Good to Have
- Passionate about reading and writing on technical stuff
- The ability to monitor or assess performance of yourself, other individuals, or organisations to make improvements or take corrective action.
- Any prior experience or exposure to US Financial industry is a plus
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- Working directly with product owners based out of US
- You will make a big impact on product management, specification and decision making.
- Opportunity to work with big team of committed, talented people with a great sense of humor.
So, if you have 4+ years of experience in Testing and Quality Assessment then, apply today!
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.