Icicle is looking for an experienced Ruby on Rails developer who can effortlessly build with us the cleanest of all designs. We’re looking for passionate RoR developers with prior experience in the health care domain to join our IT team in Mumbai/ Bangalore.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - https://www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - https://www.icicletech.com
What will you do
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will get to:
- Participates as an independent contributor on an agile development team working closely with team members to effectively deliver high-quality code.
- Complete ownership of US-based startup product from development to launch.
- Coordinate and participate in the code review process to ensure delivery of high-quality, testable code using best practices and current software patterns.
- Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
- Get complete control of the product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture.
What are we looking for
- Minimum 3+ years of in-depth hardcore experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Prior working experience in the Health care domain will be an advantage.
- Skilled in jQuery and Bootstrap
- Superb grounding in building RESTful APIs with excellent API documentation.
- Practical Knowledge of migrating older versions of Rails and React applications on Heroku to current versions on AWS.
- Understanding of working with HIPAA Compliance & Data Encryption.
- A knack for writing clean, readable maintainable Ruby code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Good experience and understanding of continuous integration and deployment process.
- Rspec (or any other Unit testing framework)
- Capistrano, Docker, Heroku, AWS
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups.
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 3+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails, apply today!
We would love to talk! Please submit your updated resume and Github ID to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.