Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - icicletech.com
- You write beautiful test driven code using language best practices.
- You love to participate in design reviews, writing stories, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing.
- You might not be familiar with every tool for development, but you're a fast learner and you can pick up technologies fast.
- You share what you have learned, with the immediate team and also with the larger community.
- You want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. You should be ready to revisit your own code and improve it.
- You communicate well in every channel possible - Phone, Email, Chat, Bug Tracker, User Stories etc.
You Should Know
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
- Coffeescript, jQuery, Backbone, Angular.js, Ember.js, Bootstrap, LESS
- Capistrano, Chef, AWS, EC2, Heroku
You Should Have
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough.
- Excellent knowledge of Ruby on Rails Stack and Ruby eco system.
- Prior experience with test-driven development methodologies - used extensively for all products/projects.
- Understanding of the basics of scalable cloud systems: Linux, security, Amazon EC2, HTTP and RESTful Web services.
- Like to stay on the cutting edge of web application development.
Good to have
- Participation in open source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups.
- Passionate about blogging technical stuff, speaking at meetups, conventions.
What You Get
- Very very competitive salary with performance bonus.
- Active promotion of your professional career by sending you to events, hackathons, user groups etc.
- Daily time-slot where you are encouraged to spend time to play around with new technology or self learning.
- Great team with great projects. You will be working with teams across the world building products for Startups.
- Remote working whenever possible or needed. Just get the stuff done.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.