Icicle is looking for an experienced ROR developer who can effortlessly build with us the cleanest of all designs. We’re looking for passionate Ruby on Rails developers to join our IT team in Mumbai.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York.
What will you do
As a Ruby on Rails developer, you will get to:
- Participates as an independent contributor on an agile development team working closely with team members to effectively deliver high-quality code.
- Complete ownership of a product or feature from development to launch.
- Coordinate and participate in the code review process to ensure delivery of high-quality, testable code using best practices and current software patterns.
- Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
- Get complete control of the product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3+ years in depth hard core experience in Ruby on Rails
- Deep understanding of object-orientated programming
- A knack for writing clean, readable maintainable Ruby code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Demonstrated skills and experience with writing testable code and using related best practices.
- Understanding of web services technologies such as REST is required.
- Good experience and understanding of continuous integration and deployment process.
- Knowledge in working with AWS or other cloud platform
- Experience in working with limited direction while exceeding delivery expectations.
- Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the teams coding quality.
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
- Rspec (or any other Unit testing framework)
- Capistrano, Docker, Heroku, AWS, Kubernetes
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups.
- Experience working in JS and front end frameworks (React)
- Interest in learning new technologies.
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 3+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit
- Your complete application with salary expectations
- Your GitHub ID
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.