Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - https://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Design, Architect, Develop & Release multiple products in Technology Domain
- Working on latest technologies, frameworks and processes
- Get complete control of product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture
- You have to be at least 6+ years of experience with Ruby, Rails 4.2+, and Test Driven Development
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Scrum development/ agile methodology
- Some previous experience of guiding/ mentoring team members
- Working experience of refactoring code/ code review
- Gained good knowledge of working with APIs and performance optimization
- Good understanding of Agile principles preferably using Scrum
- Manage, maintain and improve product and its quality, optimization, scalability and automation
- Understanding business requirements and translating these into highly optimized and scalable technical solutions in form of modules or extension of core product and bug free integration of new/updated modules or codes into all running instances
- Keeping up to date with the latest plans, developments and changes in the Rails world
- You’re looking to be stimulated, solve hard problems, and work with smart people
- You are proactive and pay attention to the scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems.
- Ability to work independently and with team
- Knowledge on any front-end technologies like AngularJS, ReactJS etc. will be added advantage
- Knowledge on SSO/ Federation, build & deployment automation, cloud solution & hosting
- Good at Puma web server and PostgreSQL database.
- Hands on experience on MVC, REST APIs, JSON.
- Knowledge of Gems/Libraries like ActionPack, ActiveRecord, ActiveJobs, Capistrano, Haml, i18n etc.
- Expertise in Test Driven Development & Continuous integration
Good to Have
- Participation in open source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
- Experience in AngularJS, ReactJS or any other MVC framework is a plus
What You Get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- You will make a big impact on product, specification and decision making
- Opportunity to work with team of committed, talented people with long background in Ruby world
So, if you have 6+ years of overall experience with good enough experience in developing in Ruby on Rails. Apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your complete application with salary expectations
- Your GitHub ID or any relevant project demos, code samples
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.