Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Design, Architect, Develop & Release SaaS Platform in US Healthcare domain
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve our products and development flow
- Experience in developing front-end web applications that adapt to the form factor of the display device (tablets, laptops, desktops, phones, etc.)
- Design and Develop components in AngularJS 2 for modular and clean software
- Strong knowledge of understanding core web application design patterns, such as Model View Controller and Single-Page Web Applications
- You should be able to write codes for the allocated modules according to the specifications/ requirements.
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code.
- Fluent coding ability with AngularJS 2 using Angular-CLI to be able to build components and apps independently
- Talking to the Client and understanding end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- You will be responsible for the business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures, algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes objects, etc.
- You should be able to assist and guide the QA & UAT phases to quickly confirm the validity of potential issues and to determine the root cause and best resolution of verified issues
- Ability to work independently and also with disparate and diverse teams
Secondary Skills: REST API
- Test frameworks like Jasmine, Karma and Protractor
Good to Have
- Passionate about reading and writing on technical stuff
- SaaS Product Development experience and working with teams across multiple timezones
- Any prior experience or exposure to US Healthcare industry is a plus
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- Working directly with product owners based out of US
- You will make a big impact on product management, specification and decision making
Opportunity to work with team of committed, talented people with mentoring and exciting technologies
Mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at https://www.icicletech.com/careers
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.