Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean front-ends, scalable applications and manage them on Cloud with a team of exceptional professionals working across domains and time zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - https://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Design, Architect, Develop Product which needs to handle millions of visitors and transactions
- Understand and work on multiple product lines for client which is going to be one of the brightest startups in India pretty soon
- Green field Project, you would be involved from the inception at the design, architecture, planning to make the Product evolve, launch and mature
- Get complete control of product with active involvement in critical technical decisions and directions
- Working with smart team members, learning from them and sharing expertise
- 4-6 years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails including knowledge/experience with Test Driven Development approach
- Exhibit highest quality software engineering practices, always striving to improve and perfect your craft.
- You write clean code, automate and continuously deploy it
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve our products and development flow.
- You’re looking to be challenged, solve hard problems, and work with smart people
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of systems
- You want to take ownership of quality and usability of your code. Ready to revisit your own code and improve it.
- You love to participate in DevOps tasks, design reviews, writing stories, test cases, coding modules, code reviews, unit testing and automated acceptance testing.
- You might not be familiar with every tool for development, but you're a fast learner- you can go from zero to expert in no time flat.
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached,
- Coffeescript, jQuery, Bootstrap, React.js (Good to have) or Node.js
You Should Have
- Ambition to make things awesome, not just good enough.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Ruby/Rails (for the Back-end position), extensive experience in web development in general and more languages as a bonus
- Prior experience with test-driven development methodologies - used extensively for all products/projects
- Gained good knowledge of working with APIs and performance optimisation
- Value test-driven development, intelligent software design techniques and clean and clear coding style
- Have excellent communication skills.
Good to Have
- Participation in open source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
- Passionate about blogging technical stuff
- Experience in React.js or Node.js framework is a plus
What you get
Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
You will be working directly with product owners on products which are complex and handle scale
You will make a big impact on our product, specification and decision making
Opportunity to work with big team of committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
We will love to talk! Please submit
Your complete application with salary expectations
Your GitHub ID
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.