Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in New York, Mumbai, and Bangalore. More - www.icicletech.com
- Design, develop and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code Integration through new features.
- Integrate data from various back-end services..
- Work with different stakeholders - Product Owners, Business Analysts, UX Designers & QA Team
- Work as part of a talented successful team
- Review and mentor other team members. Be a team player!
- Get complete control of product with active involvement in deciding stack and architecture
Skills Seeked for
- Minimum 4+ years experience in Ruby on Rails, full stack development, having worked in challenging custom RoR projects.
- Ability to lead a team of mid and junior developers, guide them and maintain high coding standards using RoR best practices.
- Proficient with creating Restful API's for third parties. Also understanding and implementing code using third party API's.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Experience with server side templating languages like Slim or anything similar.
- A knack for writing clean, readable Ruby code
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Value test-driven development, intelligent software design techniques and clean and clear coding style
- Have excellent communication skills.
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcached
- Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, Coffeescript, jQuery, React.js (Good to have) or any MVC framework
Good to Have
- Participation in open source projects
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackoverflow.com and groups
- Passionate about blogging technical stuff
- Experience in AngularJS, ReactJS or any other MVC framework is a plus
What you get
- You will make a big impact on our product, specification and decision making
- Opportunity to work with big team of committed, talented people with a great sense of humor
So, if you have 4+ years of experience developing applications with Ruby on Rails, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit
- Your complete application with salary expectations
- Your GitHub ID
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.