Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune. More - https://www.icicletech.com/careers
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving requirements.
- Design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyse project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Salesforce application development.
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve our products and development flow
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code.
- Talking to the Client and understanding end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solutions
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- Ability to work independently and also with disparate and diverse teams
Good to Have
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Experience developing customer-facing user interfaces
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- Working directly with product owners based out of US.
- You will make a big impact on product management, specification and decision making
- Opportunity to work with team of committed, talented people with mentoring and exciting technologies
- Mail your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit at https://www.icicletech.com/careers
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.