Icicle is looking for an Automation Test Engineer who can work independently to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What we are looking for
- Overall experience of 4+ years in developing softwares.
- Extensive experience in test discipline, test strategy, and test automation.
- Familiar with Java.
- Good knowledge in one or more of the automation testing tools like Selenium, Appium, Rest-assured etc for solving real life problems.
- Working experience using one or more Test automation frameworks like TestNG, cucumber, Junit.
- Hands-on experience in defining test automation strategies for functional, performance, reliability scalability testing.
- Should have documented, tracked and escalated issues using JIRA or similar tools/means.
- Knowledge in mobile automation testing is a plus.
- Excellent in using systems like JIRA for tracking purposes and ensuring traceability among test cases, code and requirements
What you will do
- Building test plans, test scenarios and test data in a scrum environment.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule and open defects as needed.
- Design, build and execute automated tests to validate products/services that are based on Microservices architecture.
- Strongly adhere to specification and style guides.
- Ensure the application meets the performance, quality, and targets.
- Leverage new and established testing methodologies.
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards
- Participate in troubleshooting and drive root cause analysis and resolution
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have 4+ years of experience in automation testing, apply today!
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.