Icicle is looking for an extremely detailed and motivated person with good knowledge of MS SQL Server. In this project, you get the opportunity to work for a large Japanese enterprise.
We as a team consisting of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What will you do
- Administration of MS SQL database systems and related environments from development to production
- Monitor and maintain core ETL processes (T-SQL/SSIS).
- Working experience on Data with PowerBI reporting skills.
- Design, implement, and maintain automation of ongoing administration and maintenance tasks.
- Provide troubleshooting and problem resolution for other MS SQL Server related issues including assisting web developers.
- Document requirements, design technical solutions and attend project workshops and meetings.
- Develop changes in T-SQL and SSIS for both “business as usual” and project work streams.
- Model and document SQL data mapping solutions, working with business and other technical teams to decide on the best solution.
- Assist with regular releases to live systems and monitor monthly data processing batches.
- Proactively suggest improvements to code, tools and ways of working.
What are we looking for
- Minimum of 3+ years experience in developing and supporting SQL Server solutions in a production environment using SQL 2012 or above.
- Expertise in T-SQL, including writing complex stored procedures, views and triggers.
- Experience in writing complex T-SQL queries, performance tuning and query optimization.
- Experience working in Azure SQL and SQL Source Control is a plus.
- Experience of developing ETL routines utilising SSIS.
- Have knowledge and experience of OLAP and OLTP environments.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a flair for reverse engineering complex code.
- Excellent time-management and the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks.
- MS SQL Server, Database Development, Database Procedures
- Cloud platform: Azure
- Experience with PL-SQL, T-SQL, and other SQL development
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you have 3+ years of experience as a SQL Developer, apply today!
We would love to talk! Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.