Icicle is looking for an Automation Test Engineer who can work independently to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What you will do
- You will be part of Agile team. You will participate in feature requirement discussion and create test plans and perform cross team test cases review
- You will perform manual testing of Web, Mobile and API testing first, then take it ahead for automation using defined testing framework
- You will perform cross team test case review to keep test repo clean and structured
- You will keep eye on CI pipelines for any test failures, root cause analysis and defect management.
What we are looking for
- Overall experience of 3+ as test automation engineer with expertise on web application (preferably Angular or React based) testing
- Should have some exposure in API security and performance testing
- Worked in the Agile environment. Experienced capturing features behavior expectation from PO/BA.
- Clear understand of different type of testing methodology and demonstrate what type of testing are applicable in different circumstances
- Hands with developing automated test scripts and troubleshooting failed cases.
- Sound with at least one of automation framework such as Robot, Cucumber, Cypress, Pact, Mountebank
- Knows at least basic SQL and Unix commands
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You are an independent, task-oriented professional and can handle the pressures of working in product teams with timeline pressures.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have 3+ years of experience as Test Automation Engineer, apply today!
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.