Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a captive team of exceptional professionals working across time-zones.
Team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. Team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and presence in Pune.
More - www.icicletech.com
- You know how to build brilliant interfaces for complex products in different domains - Social, Business, Consumer, Mobile.
- You can understand conflicting requirements and create a seamless and clean interfaces. You are aware of the best practices and current design styles.
- You understand or keen to learn different design protocols - Human Computer Interfaces, Information Architecture, Usability, Cognitive Ergonomics, Color Theory, Typography, Print etc.
- You can quickly sketch and build prototypes for quick feedback from the product team.
- You have patience to test and retest the entire UX across multiple devices, platforms and browsers. You also know how to automate most of these tests.
- You are able to communicate well on different channels - voice, email, project management tools, UI tools with different teams - business, development team, architects.
You Should Know
- Coffeescript, jQuery, Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, Foundation
- Corel Draw, InDesign, Scribus
You Should Have
- Clear vision, Story boarding capabilities, design consistency when designing products.
- Obsession over pixel perfection and patience to work through multiple versions of the product revisions.
- Understanding and learning capabilities of the changes in design, design processes.
- Benchmarked yourself to world-class product designers and standards.
Good to have
- Participation in open source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackexchange UX and groups.
- Passionate about blogging design related topics, speaking at meetups & conventions.
What You Get
- Very very competitive salary with performance bonus.
- Active promotion of your professional career by sending you to events, hackathons, user groups etc.
- Daily time-slot where you are encouraged to spend time to play around with new technology or self learning.
- Great team with great projects. You will be working with teams across the world building products for Startups.
- Remote working whenever possible or needed. Just get the stuff done.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.