Looking for an enthusiastic UI / UX Designer to join us as a freelancer. You will be an important member of the Icicle User Experience & Design team and help guide the visual language for products that support both our team and clients.
Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - https://www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - https://www.icicletech.com
What you will do
- Design user interfaces and quickly iterate on multiple design solution by working through details
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs.
- Understand the requirements and convert them into sketches, wireframes and prototypes
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colours and images
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
What we are looking for
- Strong portfolio showcasing user experience and visual designs for web and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated proficiency at using Photoshop/Illustrator and any other prototyping tools
- Strong Knowledge of user interface design processes ad methodology, particularly applied to web-based enterprise applications and mobile applications
- Effective communication of design solutions across roles & levels and handling design walkthroughs independently
- Thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, team-oriented, cross-functional environment
- Ability to influence others and provide thought leadership on design
- Passion to solve visual design problems and the ability to show different solutions
- Thinks both tactically and strategically, and has high levels of self-direction, innovation and imagination.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humor.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you looking for an opportunity as a UI/UX Designer then, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.