Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean Front-ends, scalable Applications and manage them on Cloud. We build products with a collaborative team of integrated professionals working across time-zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - http://www.icicletech.com/careers
Your Roles & Responsibilities
- You know how to build brilliant interfaces for web products.
- You can understand conflicting requirements and create a seamless and clean interface. You are aware of the best practices and current design styles.
- You understand or keen to learn different design protocols - Human-Computer Interfaces, Information Architecture, Usability, Cognitive Ergonomics, Color Theory, Typography, Print etc.
- You can quickly sketch and build prototypes for quick feedback from the product team.
- You have the patience to test and retest the entire UX across multiple devices, platforms, and browsers. You also know how to automate most of these tests.
Skills You Must Have
- Strong design skills, a good understanding of color schemes, layouts, typography and proficient with Photoshop
- Should have experience in responsive UI design, capable of developing experiences considering both desktop & mobile devices
- Clear vision, Storyboarding capabilities, design consistency when designing products.
- Obsession over pixel perfection and patience to work through multiple versions of the product revisions.
Understanding and learning capabilities of the changes in design, design processes.
Benchmarked yourself to world-class product designers and standards.
Can collaborate effectively with other creative individuals to produce highly polished and professional finished works.
- Bootstrap, LESS, SASS, jQuery
Good To Have Other Skills
- Participation in open-source projects.
- Actively involved in solving problems on Github, Stackexchange UX, and groups.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Benefits you Get
- 100% work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Perks of getting free Gym Membership vouchers.
- Medical checkup Vouchers with topnotch hospitals and coupons for medical bills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humor.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo
So, if you are passionate about UI/UX designs then, apply now!
We would love to talk to you! Please contact us on +91 9686963210 / 8454977703 and submit your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.