Icicle is looking for candidate expertise in WebSphere Commerce Suite - L2 Support for one of our top U.S based multinational e-commerce project.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What you will do
- Provide support for Websphere Commerce Suite, Websphere Application Server, and IBM HTTP Server.
- Share your expert input on database related issues.
- Provide a solution to search related issues for tools like SOLR
- Provide innovative solutions leveraging Websphere commerce capabilities and make necessary recommendations wherever appropriate.
- Follow best practices to document details for the solution.
- Work closely with application development, quality assurance, and enterprise architecture teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues in all environments.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the code to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Support for incidents related to Biztalk
What we are looking for
- Overall 6+ years of experience in professional application development.
- Understanding of eCommerce applications using WebSphere Commerce Suite.
- Well versed with the Websphere Application Server.
- Knowledge in SOLR integration product search concepts.
- Hands-on experience with IBM HTTP Server (IHS).
- Familiar with AIX.
- Possess good knowledge of working with Akamai to support cache related issues.
- Experience with SQL Analysis on DB2 and SQL Server.
- Good to have an understanding of Load Balancers, Firewalls etc
- Should have supported BizTalk incidents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have 6+ years of experience in WCS, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit your updated resume.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.