Icicle is looking for candidate expertise in WebSphere Commerce Suite - L2 Support for one of our top U.S based multinational e-commerce project.
We build Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, Digital Agencies and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life. More - www.icicletech.com
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. We are distributed with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore and New York. More - www.icicletech.com
What you will do
- Creation of conceptual and detailed technical design documents.
- Provide accurate and timely estimates (work breakdown schedules).
- Design and develop Java based web applications.
- Document and execute unit and integration tests.
- Define and implement standards and best practices for software development.
- Participate in code review sessions as a coordinator, owner, reader, recorder or observer.
- Support the needs and requirements of other I. S. departments.
- Provide 3rd-level application support for production installed components.
What we are looking for
- Overall 4+ years of experience in IBM WebSphere Commerce platform.
- Working knowledge of Java, EJB, JMS, JSP, Web Services, SOAP, and XML technologies.
- Experience programming in one major database: DB2, MS SQL, or Oracle.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented concepts and applied UML experience.
- Must have experience leading at least one project through a formal software development lifecycle.
- Must have strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work with all management levels.
- Must have high integrity, accountability, a positive attitude, and be willing to do what it takes to make the team successful.
- Must have proven ability to manage priorities and timelines.
- Must have proven ability to provide project estimates and work-breakdown schedules.
- Must be extremely responsive, able to work under pressure in crisis with a strong sense of urgency.
- Responsible, conscientious, organized, self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Exposure to futuristic technology, mentally stimulating work environment.
- Opportunity to work with a big team of experienced, committed, talented people with a great sense of humour.
- Stability of a legacy company and agility of a startup - best of both the world.
- A healthy work environment with no politics, no bureaucracy.
- Encouraged to learn new skills, grow together, not just maintain the status quo.
So, if you have 4+ years of experience in WCS, apply today!
We will love to talk! Please submit your updated resume.
"Say Hello" and leave us your CV here.